Frequently Asked Questions
Please use these frequently asked questions to get to know us better..
COVID-19 and what to expect in clinic
With an effort to keep our clinics and working environments free from COVID-19 for the protection of both our therapists and clients we have implemented a number of necessary changes and developments of usual practises, with the main ones stated below:
-Prior to every session, clients will need to update their profile before, or at the start of the session with the therapist, specifically to check for symptoms of COVID-19. This can be done easily online via ‘My Bookings’.
-Thorough cleaning of surfaces between sessions will include door handles, gel bottles and other hot spot areas that have been touched.
-Hygiene posters will be on display to encourage good practise, and clinics will remain decluttered as much as possible.
-Chairs will be placed 2 meters from each other during consultation for distancing until these measures change. These will be covered with pieces of disposable cover, which will be thrown away and refreshed after each client.
-We request that all clothes, bags and shoes are placed neatly on surfaces that will be cleaned post session.
-Bed linen will be kept to a minimum, and the entire bed will be cleaned before and after every treatment.
– All washable linen will be stored in a closed lid basket and the bed made up and refreshed for each client as normal.
– Therapists will greet all clients outside of the room and will be wearing masks. We will refrain from handshakes and will maintain distancing where possible around the treatment.
– We will have disposable masks for clients who are unable to provide their own should you wish to use them during the treatment. This is not obligatory but recommended for everyone currently moving around public places.
– Whilst we can provide clients with both masks and water, we encourage individuals to bring their own bottle of water and own masks where possible.
– Glasses we use to offer water in, will have been dish washer washed prior to each individual use.
– Hand sainting gel is as always available. This and/or hand washing with soap and water prior to and after each treatment must be done by both the therapist and the client.
– Disposable tissues will be available as needed and should be disposed of immediately in the clinic’s pedal bins.
– We urge clients to rearrange sessions if they feel at all unwell on the day of a session. This can be easily done under My Bookings.
– We discourage high risk clients from receiving treatments until the Government advises otherwise.
– Should clients develop symptoms and are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 2 weeks of having a treatment, it is essential that you please contact Target Therapies to inform us of this.
– Where client numbers become high for a given day, we may contact clients to ask to move to another day to ensure the flow of clients doesn’t exceed advise and guidelines provided by our regulatory bodies.
We hope that these measures not only reassure you that we are doing everything possible to keep our clinics sterile and comfortable for you, but to enable treatments to continue smoothly and comfortably. We shall of course adapt and update our procedures are recommended by our Governing Bodies as required.